May 16--WASHINGTON -- The Army Corps of Engineers is a big step closer to resuming work on the Lower Monongahela's crumbling locks and dams after a U.S. Senate vote Wednesday reauthorizing up to $12.5 billion in water projects over the next decade.
- Thursday, 16 May 2013 16:42
- By Tracie Mauriello Pittsburgh Post-Gazette (MCT)
- Hits: 46
- Thursday, 16 May 2013 16:39
- By Tony Pugh McClatchy Washington Bureau (MCT)
- Hits: 78
BONIFAY, Fla. _ Sandra Duck thinks she's the victim of an undeclared Medicaid boycott. And she's probably right.
- Sunday, 10 February 2013 10:37
- By Mark Weisbrot (MCT)
- Hits: 936
WASHINGTON _ The Affordable Care Act of 2010 _ widely known as Obamacare _ requires states to set up exchanges where individuals and small businesses can purchase insurance.
The purpose of the exchanges is to help implement the reforms.